Proof the iKooks are ignorant low IQ uneducated despicable people far to the left of Mount Stupid

Wally J

Dec 29, 2023, 2:20:12 AM12/29/23
*U.S. Cellular Carriers Stepping Up to Fight Covid-19*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5IMIq4-dxhQ/m/idUx_Q4NCQAJ>

Off-the-cuff ad hoc casual statement:
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5IMIq4-dxhQ/m/U_2648r_CAAJ>
"The attack vehicles are _vastly_ more complex with a full-blown disease."

Chris:
"Vehicles? What kind of vehicles? Cars? Trucks? Helicopters!"
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5IMIq4-dxhQ/m/qbsIB_8TCQAJ>

To which my response to you then, and now, was (verbatim)...
"Idiot. If you knew immunology, you'd know "vehicle" is a common term."
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/5IMIq4-dxhQ/m/aVoMumcaCQAJ>

Which starts with any valid response to the iKooks, of "idiot", as "vehicle" is
a word often used in immunology (where I provided a plethor of related cites).

The point, as always, is the iKooks are so incredibly astride Mount Stupid
that they don't realize how fantastically ignorant they are such that they
ridicule something as trivial as a common usage immunology term or textbooks.

And yet, Chris claims to have a PhD in that very same field he ridiculed.
--
I have two goals on these child-like Apple newsgroups, one of which is to
show the world what strange ignorant low-IQ people these iKooks really are.